It’s the final episode of season one of the Clover English podcast!
And because of that I decided to do a special question and answer episode. All of the questions that I answer today were sent to me on my instagram account (follow me by clicking on the link below).
So, what will you learn in today’s episode?
- How to understand fast, natural spoken English
- What it’s like to study in an Irish university (top tips from an international student in Ireland!)
- My top destination to visit in Ireland
Download the PDF guide which comes complete with:
- The Full show transcript
- Vocabulary explanation
- An extra article; “The Fight for Affordable Accommodation for Ireland’s Students”
- A Grammar Guide: When to use the Infinitive WITHOUT ‘to’
Finally, a big thank you to Vugar for joining me in today’s episode! I hope all your studies go well in Ireland and beyond!